With One Nation, One Tax – GST, emerged a new game-changing era of the Digitization of Indian Economy.
Impacting the tax structure, tax computation and payment, compliance, credit utilization and reporting, GST has led to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system and has far reaching impact on entire business operations in the country. E-way Billing forecasted as a major reform for entire transportation of goods.
E-way bill stands for Electronic Way Bill which is usually a unique bill number generated for the specific consignment involving the movement of goods exceeding INR 50,000. It’s also applicable in the case of inward supply of goods from unregistered person.
What is E-Way Bill?
- E-Way Bill is an electronic way bill for the movement of goods.
- When an e-way bill is generated, a unique E-way bill number (EBN) is allocated and available to the supplier, recipient, and the transporter.
- This document is required to be generated online for goods transportation irrespective of whether such transportation is inter-state or intra-state.
- The E-Way Bill under the GST Regime replaces the Way Bill which was required under the VAT Regime for the movement of Goods. The way bill under the VAT Regime was a physical document which was required to be generated for the movement of goods. The physical document under the VAT Regime has now been replaced with an electronically generated document in the GST Regime.
- Law mandatory effective from 1st February 2018
Cygnet GSP has pushed crores of invoices from our ASP solution, assisted lakhs of invoices from partner ASP’s and even more from our on-premise solution. Cygnet GSP has proved to our clients that the GSTN eco-system works and works well. Only a highly proactive, automated and an accurate GST Filing Solution can assist you in error-free filing.
Do you wish to understand more about automating the E-way bill process, to know how the E-way bill and learn how our ASP solution will converge?
Key Highlights of Cygnet E-Way Bill Solution
- Offers near real-time data push from client ERP system to E-WAY BILL APPLICATION & NIC for e-Way bill generation and synchronize e-Waybill back to application & client system
- All processes are followed in ERP and Application
- On choice tax payer and transporter system preference
- e-Way Bill can be synchronized back in ERP or non-ERP System for future reference
- Allows to match e-Invoice / e-Way Bill Number
- Cygnet Provides end to end implementation of e-Waybill generation for all kind of invoices generated on ERP or non-ERP system
- Cygnet offers one-year maintenance contract clubbed along with the Implementation Project
- Maintenance services include legal and frequent changes received from NIC and covered under the yearly maintenance contract
- Online helpdesk
- Dedicated account manager
- SPOC – single point of contact
- 4 hours IRT for first priority issues
- Mail based tracking
- Ticket based reporting
Learn more about Cygnet E-Way Bill Solution Today, call us on +91-79-49012525 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org